Metals (e.g. steel, cast iron and light alloys) may have faults, fractures, wear and corrosion, for example. CEMITEC has a catalogue of analyses and tests of the composition and behaviour of materials to provide technological solutions to improve their performance.
ENAC accredited analysis and testing:
- Chemical characterisation
- Physical testing
- Metallographic characterisation
- Failure analysis
- Mechanical properties evaluation
- Weld evaluation
Technological solutions and consulting in:
- High-performance low-weight materials
- New iron-based alloys
- Alternative coatings
- Improved response to requests from fatigue, corrosion and wear
- Nickel-based alloys for high temperature applications
- Hydroforming applications for materials
CEMITEC has been investigating metallic materials since 1989. Its extensive experience, advanced technological knowledge and leading laboratory equipment accredited by ENAC make it a reference centre able to provide customised solutions to different sectors: e.g. automotive, wind, energy, agri-food, packaging, domestic appliances and construction.